Tuesday, April 28, 2009

miss him 2..hehe

besides my lovely fren..
i also miss him so much..
ya..
like bloody hell..!!
emm..
actually he is my 1st luv..(true lover)
eva..
we've been spending our 2gther this sem..
coz we already knew that i'll b no longer here again 4 next sem..
he'll b continue his 3rd sem in electrical engineering..
while me..
i still dn know wat is my destiny..
may be in UPSI as i apply there..
in special education n early education..
may b..
but i hope i manage 2 get place in UPSI..
hopefully..
AMIN...
or may b in maktab perguruan in Melaka..
in special education 2..
or may b in SPA at Bangsar..
i apply for 8 courses there..
n i managed 2 get all of them..
n the interview is this coming 5/5/09..
wish me luck k..
emm..back 2 my story..
he is MOHD SAUFI HJ NASRO ALI..
luv u so much..
hopefully our relationship will last longer even i'll b no longe there with u..
jgn nk naughty ngn org len tau..
hehe..
i know u wont do it 2 me..
i know u..
n i trust u..
..bling bling..

No comments:

Post a Comment